Please find course contents and demo projects here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7kdTdRlWaF_TVhOaTk1cDVEYzQ
Lab -1: Mule Basics
- 1) Develop a flow that will display “HelloWorld” to the browser.
- 2) Install Postman plug-in to google chrome and send HTTP POST request,
“Hello World” as Payload, print payload using logger component and observe Inbound and outbound properties in debug mode.
Lab-2: Configuring Java component to Mule Flow
- 1) Configure component with Method Entry point resolver
- 2) Configure Java component with three different types of method arguments with the Help of Invoke activity
- 3) What is the difference between Configuring java component as Spring bean and configuring component as non-spring based?
- 4) Develop a component implementing Callable Interface
- 5) Develop a Java component using Annotations.
Lab-3: Mule Expression Language:
- 1) What is syntax of retrieving inboundProperties of Mule Message
- 2) What is Mule Expression to Retrieve Http method? In how many ways we can define this expression?
- 3) Develop Xpath expression to extract data from payload
- 4) Develop regular expression to extract data from Payload
Lab-4: Connecting Flows
- 1) Connecting the flows using VM endpoints and flowref, observe inbound and outbound properties in both scenarios